The BEAST is currently hibernating. Check back in May 2017 for tickets!
The BEAST Speedboat Ride - one of the most thrilling things you can do in NYC that is totally legal. This custom-built, 70-foot speedboat flies towards the Statue of Liberty at around 45 mph, with lots of twists, turns and splashy action. It's an exciting tour of NYC, to say the least. Wet suit recommended but not required, just ask our BEAST Handlers about “The Pool”…they’ll be happy to help you find a good seat!
Things To Know
- The BEAST Speedboat is a thrill ride that zooms down the Hudson at up to 45 mph
- Screeches to a halt within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for photo ops
- Panoramic views of midtown and lower Manhattan as you speed by
- Rockin’ soundtrack
- Fun, interactive BEAST Handlers (captain and crew)
- Be aware - you may get wet!
- The BEAST is only available with Flex Tickets
- Due to the fast, bumpy, and extreme nature of the BEAST ride, you must observe the following
- Child tickets are available for ages 3* - 12, adults are 13 - 64, and seniors 65+.
- *Children must be 40"/100cm tall to enjoy the BEAST Speedboat and must be able to sit in their own seat without assistance.