Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises —The World’s Most Famous Boat Ride, Year-Round
Since 1945, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises has hosted over 60 million passengers in New York. Today, Circle Line is the only cruise line dedicated exclusively to sightseeing, with vessels made of steel and over-sized glass windows that offer magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline, all year round. Owned and operated by New York Cruise Lines Inc., New York’s oldest and largest provider of scheduled and chartered sightseeing and special event cruises, Circle Line is recognized as one of the most famous boat rides in the world.
Sightseeing Tour Options:
All Circle Line vessels offer first-class service, the best viewing opportunities and an entertaining, informative tour given by professional guides.
- Full Island Cruise - Take in over 101 city sights by water, including the Intrepid, Yankee Stadium, the Cloisters and a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty.
- Semi-Circle Cruise- Witness magnificent views of the world’s premier skyline and such sights as the Empire State Building, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Liberty Cruise - The fastest and best way to see the Statue of Liberty! Sail down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty and back, and view Ellis Island, the rising Freedom Tower and the World Financial Center, along the way.
- Harbor Lights Cruise - For something a bit more romantic, sail the same route as the Semi-Circle Cruise while the sun sets and the skyline comes alive.
- The Beast Speedboat Ride - The Beast leaves all others in its wake as the Captain takes this custom-built 70-foot offshore racing powerboat up to 45 mph on a ride down to the Statue of Liberty.